Monday, May 19, 2008

Tooka Dots

Paige is starting to remember things I say. But first, let me go back a bit. Paige loves tooka dots, I mean polka dots. Any clothing of hers with polka dots is what she wants to be wearing. However, she doesn't really have any clothes with polka dots, only pajamas. And I won't allow her to go out and about with pajamas, so I told her over this past weekend that we would go to the store and find some shirts with polka dots. This morning, I told Paige that we would be heading to the store. So she says, "yeah, to get tooka dots." To which I replied, "No honey, to get food...but we'll go to the mall to get polka dots soon." And to which I was thinking, "Oh crap, she's starting to call me on stuff."

Other Unit News:
Nick is eight months old today. Uh, where is the time going? He loves to show off his new skill: clapping. And, he discovered the simple joy of playing with a balloon.

Kris and Michelle are coming to town later this week. We are so excited to hang out with them!

I got to spend time with some friends from high school this past Saturday night. I had so much fun reminiscing with them and hearing about what they're up to. I swear, time can pass us by, but we still somehow remain the same. We even oohed and aahed over our highschool crushes like giddy teenagers.

No comments: