Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Bedtime Battles
Well, the bedtime battles have really truly begun. Paige will do anything and everything to get out of going to bed. "One more story Daddy". "Water please". "Gotta go pee pee". "Mommy hug and kiss". "Daddy hug and kiss". The list goes on and on. After it feels like an eternity and we finally plop ourselves into bed, we'll still occasionally hear her in there singing or talking to her stuffed animals and we're in amazement that she could possibly still be awake. Shouldn't a two year old be tired already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, it get's even better! Tonight, I put the kids down at 8. It's almost 9. They've come out of their room over ten times now. I've started doing the Super Nanny technique by just putting them back in bed without a word. It doesn't seem to be helping and I'm about to scream!
Yes, you would think that these toddlers would be so worn out, but they are like energizer bunnies.
Post a Comment