My mom has been hassling me about getting a picture of Paige and Nick together. (Love you Mom). In essence, I feel like that's asking me to reverse the effects of global warming or to guide Britney Spears on the ways of better parenting. Despite that, I decided to give it a whirl today. And, trust me, I've done this many, many times and each time the pictures come out pretty terrible. At least I got one semi-good one. I know, Paige is smiling, but Nick looks worried, the background's not so great, and they are not wearing "matching" outfits, but it was the best I could do under pressure.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a really great photo! No way I can get the girls to even look at the camera at the same time!
I know it took some work to get this acomplished . Awesome picture !
Love
Mom
Post a Comment