Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tooka Dots Acquired

We went to the mall yesterday to search for some polka dot clothes. The first store we stopped at was a bust. Feeling a little deflated, we headed to the second store, the one that I will only buy at when there's a sale going on. And sure enough, there was. And sure enough, it was filled with polka dots. And cherries. Oh yeah, Paige has a thing for cherries too.

Polka dot pajamas and a nightdress (her 1st one) to boot.
She did not want to take it off this morning.
Yellow polka dot shirt with sunflowers.
So, our trip to the mall was a success. However, I think I'll be returning to online shopping for I was exhausted afterwards.
-Jen


1 comment:

Jenna said...

You've got me saying "Tooka Dots" now! Love those dots...so cute. And little girl nighties are so much fun!