I gave up cutting Paige's hair myself awhile ago. For one, she just doesn't sit still long enough and two, I was never able to do a good enough job. I finally gave in and have been taking her in to get it done "professionally". The salon is very close to the house and the young lady that cuts it is super sweet and good with her. The first time, Paige was mute. The second time, Paige was mute. This time, she actually said thank you. It was barely audible but it was there. She really got into choosing the color ribbons she wanted (
she actually answered that her favorite color is red, to my surprise) and if she wanted piggy tails or topsy tails. When the stylist asked me if I wanted, "g-l-i-t-t-e-r", she had to spell it again because I was like, "huh?" Of course I said yes. Who doesn't want sparkles???

Oh, bummer, hard to see the sparkles.
Very pleased with her haircut.
1 comment:
She's the cutest rubia in my heart . She's looking so grown up it makes me wish more and more that we lived next door to watch them grow on a daily basis .
Mom
Post a Comment