Now if I could only get her to pick up after herself without asking, I don't know, a zillion times!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
A Sorting of Sorts
During my shower this morning, Paige was singing the one verse she knows from the song Baby Beluga. I only wished I had a tape recorder with me. What I didn't know was that she was doing a sort and sing. Brian has asked me in the past, "What could one girl possibly do with all of these hair things?" Well, let's see...you can make a hair accessory train sorted by type and color.

Now if I could only get her to pick up after herself without asking, I don't know, a zillion times!
Now if I could only get her to pick up after herself without asking, I don't know, a zillion times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's Tita's fault !
Love you all
Tita
Post a Comment