Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pizza Party

A couple of days ago it was my birthday. When Brian asked me what I wanted to do, I told him I wanted a pizza party. For some reason, pizza parties give me the feeling of when I was in grade school. Back then my brother and I used to love Shakey's pizza. The regulars would give us quarters so that we could feed the two player PacMan machine. Aw, those were the days. We could play for hours. Now, I'm happy with just a good slice of pizza pie and a glass of wine in celebration. I also made sure to thank my mom because she's the one who had all the hard work that day so long ago. Now, if I could just get her to turn off the date stamper on her camera. I always have to cut around those when I'm scrapbooking. Could you do that for me Mom?





No comments: