This video footage was taken after Paige had run the course several times thus the tuckering out part at the end. I can't wait to create more intricate obstacle courses for her to run. We also did a lot of goofing around and hanging out. It's so nice being at my parents' house because I never have any chores looming over me. Well, with the exception of cleaning up after the kids and Nemo.
The goofing around part.
I'm glad Papa didn't see this.
Naw, no guilty faces here.
And I'd also like to thank Lisa for giving me this obstacle course idea. When I went to the park with her, Nate, and Courtney a few months back, the kids were creating crazy courses all around the play structure. At the time I just filed it in my cerebral rolodex not thinking that I'd be able to use it so soon. But sure enough, here we are.

2 comments:
It's nice to see you having fun at our house .
Love
Mom
Wow. I never thought about an obstacle course. I'll have to try that one.
Such cute pics!!!
Post a Comment