Monday, June 9, 2008

Dogs Gone Wild - Electrified

My neighbor called me this morning to inform me that she had an electric wire installed along the base of the fence to prevent Houdini from coming over. Yes, it's still be an issue. So, I was to give her a call if I saw little Houdini running around our yard because she supposedly will receive a shock during an escape attempt. In response I said, "so I guess we'll find out just how tough she really is." This received a little giggle from my neighbor. Apparently it's working because I haven't seen the little sh**, excuse me...poodle, at all. I'm crossing my fingers that Dogs Gone Wild has officially ended.
-Jen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good , but , pobrecitos perritos.

Jenna said...

What a relief, I'm sure. One less annoyance is always a good thing, in my book, even though I don't necessarily agree with those electric fence thingies...

Skiplovey said...

Wow does it hurt? I totally want to get ones of those fences to keep out the neighborhood cats.

Jon said...

Ouch! It's crazy that it's legal to just put up an electrofield around your house.