Paige's new desire is to be a baby all over again. She's become obsessed with the following:
climbing into Nick's crib and playing with his crib toys
sucking on his pacifier even though she hasn't used one since she was 8 months old
wants to be in diapers again - heck no, ain't gonna happen!
baby babble
I guess I thought we were done with the jealousy thing long ago, but I was obviously wrong. Now that Nick is getting more attention from strangers and then some, we are having these issues pop up. I figure I should just ignore this new way to seek attention and give her positive attention when she's acting like her normal two year old self. But, how long is this going to last? Tonight she's going to stay with my parents. I think this will be good for her. One on one attention from Papa and Tita can only be a positive experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, I think this is common with the older sibling, no matter what the age. Remember, it's just a phase. I've learned that one on one time also works wonders for this.
Oooh! Nice that you guys will be on your own with Nick. I'd like to know what you think of one vs. two. One just seems SO easy, doesn't it?
Post a Comment