Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vintage Paige

I'm all about crafting these days. I'm just about to break down and buy a sewing machine, but it would be a little hard to hide it from Brian, so I have to wait and hope Santa brings me one this year. It's been years and years since I've sewed and I recently picked up the Cinderella pattern for Paige. I'm planning on making her costume this year, with a little help from my mother-in-law (although she doesn't know this yet...I'm breaking the news tonight). I'm so lucky to have a very crafty, very artistic friend and my former partner teacher, Jenny. She invited me to take a class with her. This is what we created: Isn't it cute? There's actually a different image underneath, but when I got home I photoshopped Paige's picture to make it look vintage and popped it over the other one. It didn't come out perfect, but I'm leaving well enough alone. I can't wait to place it on her bookshelf. The teacher who taught the class was really sweet and fun, and she's also addicted to Bejeweled Blitz like me. In fact, I need to wean myself off this highly addictive game so that I can get more cute projects like this done.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great craft Jen, well done!

Melody said...

Super cute Jennifer! Where did you take the class?

Unknown said...

Awesome Jen ! I always knew you were very gifted !
Love
Mom