Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Week Ever, well almost

After the hoopla of Christmas, I was very ready to return to our regular schedule. And based on the kids' behavior, they immediately responded to being on a routine. We had such a good week together. Sure there were little squabbles here and there thrown in with a quick tantrum or two, but boy, I was sure happy with our week together. I also learned something...wearing the kids out at the park works wonders.


Monday:
Gymnastics class for both kids with time at the park afterward.

Tuesday:
Preschool for Paige

Wednesday:
Played at the park overlooking the ocean and watched the trains go by.

Thursday:
Preschool for Paige and a playdate with our friends Shayne, Aidan, and baby Jamie.

Friday:
Played at the park with playgroup. Dinner with friends and kids.

Saturday:
Kids with their nana, Cathy, so Brian and I could celebrate Terry and Madeline's birthday with a wine tasting tour in Temecula. A picture of Nicole and me with her aunt, Madeline.



The cherry on top would have been a Charger win, but the Steelers outplayed us unfortunately. But, there's always next season.

No comments: