I think I should post this sign on our door.
"We are not responsible for any damages to your personal belongings."
Is it a boy thing to want to break everything in sight? If Nick is ever coming over to your house, lock all your valuables in a safe place. Apparently he was born with a highly technical honing device that will locate any precious, delicate items. Some things that have needed repairing or replacing:
tv remote control - thrown on the tile floor
wooden figurine brought back from India as a gift to Brian from a co-worker - thrown, legs broke off
crayons - bites of the tips and then spits them out
board books - I have taped so many of these together
The list could go on, but I think I have some stuff to put back together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment